Announcement Please Help & Reply To Unanswered Threads

Pics
Where was that? I was honestly curious as I don't see that happen a lot on this site so I checked your posting history and other than this comment, you have only posted in the thread about your lame duck. I did not see any information repeated on there, at least not to the point it seemed to be spam.
There was ZERO spam.

Where was that? I was honestly curious as I don't see that happen a lot on this site so I checked your posting history and other than this comment, you have only posted in the thread about your lame duck. I did not see any information repeated on there, at least not to the point it seemed to be spam.

There was no spam in the thread. I can't speak for @Aubracious311 , but I believe he/she was a little frustrated because I and another member responded to her thread, but weren't able to see she replied back, so the thread went stagnant for a while, so totally understandable. Besides the point, it looks like the problem has been resolved.

The welcoming crew can seem to accost new people. I like it. Some might not.
Yeah, I figured it was the welcoming crew with their copy/paste responses that often have the same info, that's why I was surprised to see that they had only been in 1 thread that had no obvious spam.

I don't have a problem with the welcoming crew and they have a LOT of helpful links in their replies but I can easily see them as being spammy.

Yeah, I figured it was the welcoming crew with their copy/paste responses that often have the same info, that's why I was surprised to see that they had only been in 1 thread that had no obvious spam.

I had expected it to be several versions of "please post photos of the bird in question," but I didn't see that either.

Back
Top Bottom