PLEASE HELP TILLY!!!

StacieLee

Hatching
5 Years
Jul 20, 2014
My grandfather's hen had eight chicks. One appeared a bit slow and helpless. I was told by him that he believes she may be blind. I've never had a chicken before, but I was asked if I'd want to raise her and I immediately said yes. I got her yesterday and she seemed fine, but now she's lethargic. She twitches in her sleep, as well. I don't know what to do. I already love her so much. Please help me.

Sorry to hear! You've just got to remember that this is natural. That's why they have so many chicks!!! :) Tilly will thank you in heaven for giving her a nice last day. :)

hugs.gif
so sorry

I started with 6 baby chicks....I only have one now, my Paisley.....he is 19 weeks old now. It does hurt so much when you lose them.

Thank you both. I'm still trying to calm down. She died in my hand. It's strange how something you've had for such a short time can have such a big effect. I already miss her peeps. It seems so quiet now.

Thank you both. I'm still trying to calm down. She died in my hand. It's strange how something you've had for such a short time can have such a big effect. I already miss her peeps. It seems so quiet now.

My Cher loved to be loved on and would make a cooing sound when I would pet her or talk to her. I have always wanted chickens but, I didn't have any idea how attached my heart would be to them. I totally understand how you feel.

Back
Top Bottom