PLEASE HELP ! Where can I buy Organic Feed in Tampa, Fl.

rstampa

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Tampa, Florida
This place is my last resort! I've been Googling for days and hours end to find organic chicken feed somewhere in the Tampa, Fl. Bay area. It seems that no one carries it around here or thur-out the state. All I get is yellow page local listings and other such places. And then from that all I get is a list of local Feed Stores. Which when I call they say they don't carry it. And they don't know who does. (I know that's a lie)
Please help!!
hit.gif

Desperate in Tampa Florida

Last edited:
Hi,
I am in the same boat! My solution has bee a run to Gainsvile every month to three months to pick some up from Alachua Feed and Seed (the only supplier of organic feed in the state). Maybe we could carpool, or I could get you some and split the gas. Hope that helps!

Alexis

Hi Tampa Folks! I live in North Tampa just became a distributor for Countryside Organics. My store is mobile but you can call or text me and we can setup a time for drop off or pickup, delivery if free in Tampa! The 50lb bags are $45 and I order often and in small quantities so the bags are always fresh. If you are interested private message me and I can give you my direct contact info. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom