Please help with racoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a groundhog? Never seen what their face looks like....I used to like coins til I learned they could rip my birds apart.I don't swerve to miss them any more...I chuckle at all the flattened coons..skunks and possums people have run over during the week
Yes,that is a groundhog. :)

The hoopla is that this Brandon fellow would rather use snares on foxes...strangling them or use bear foot traps for coyotes ...but he wants to save the raccoons...

I don't hunt..trap..drowned...poison or shoot PRedators..I use a radio...smells..flashing lights....oh I take that back..I did kill two snakes and IV got a slightly one on my radar...hell be a dead chicken snake as soon as I can catch him...I'LL LOP HIS HEAD OFF!
MY WEAPON ...A GARDEN HOE!!!

Some of you people need to get a clue. I'm all for killing predators be it coon coyote fox or whatever. I trap 100s of animals every trapping season. What I have a problem with is ignorant people breaking the law using fly bait to kill coons. It don't only kill coons. It kills whatever drinks it. Go buy a can of it and read the label. I still stand behind my first reply in saying anyone using it for anything but its intended use should get the book threw at them

The hoopla is that this Brandon fellow would rather use snares on foxes...strangling them or use bear foot traps for coyotes ...but he wants to save the raccoons...

Maybe you should educate yourself on trapping and snaring a little before you talk about it. Are you a PETA member

No I'm not a peta member...I did..I read most of the posts on this thread.
I'm not arguing anymore...guess it makes you feel like more of a man to make put down comments to a woman

No I'm not a peta member...I did..I read most of the posts on this thread.
I'm not arguing anymore...guess it makes you feel like more of a man to make put down comments to a woman

Nope, it doesn't matter if your man or woman. If you don't know what your talking about maybe you just shouldn't talk about it.

We use these two items with great success.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom