Please help with sick peacock

I did, she is breathing normally, and i can't see anything wrong in her eye, she will open it normally but sometimes she will rub it, she isn't closing it like this all the time.
It might be a very small abrasion that is not visible to you, but she can feel it and it feels like she has something in the eye. If this is the case, there isn't really much you need to do, it will heal up in a week or 2.

Hey guys how is everybody and their fowl family's? I've got a problem that I'm hoping you guys may be able to help me with, I noticed one of my Pied peacocks wasn't feeling well a few days ago, moping around, droopy wings, constantly sleeping, keeping distance from all my other peas....all the signs of a sick pea.... so I brought him in and I've wormed him with safeguard and made no difference, I'm not sure whats going on with him. He wasnt eating so I tube fed him this morning and befor I tube fed him his poo was clear with a little white in it and after I fed him his poo is now a dark green black color, the poo to the right is befor I tubed him and to the left is after I fed him. Any ideas would be great!

Hey guys how is everybody and their fowl family's? I've got a problem that I'm hoping you guys may be able to help me with, I noticed one of my Pied peacocks wasn't feeling well a few days ago, moping around, droopy wings, constantly sleeping, keeping distance from all my other peas....all the signs of a sick pea.... so I brought him in and I've wormed him with safeguard and made no difference, I'm not sure whats going on with him. He wasnt eating so I tube fed him this morning and befor I tube fed him his poo was clear with a little white in it and after I fed him his poo is now a dark green black color, the poo to the right is befor I tubed him and to the left is after I fed him. Any ideas would be great!

How old is he? Do you still have any of the medications that I sent you?

-Kathy

He looks absolutely misserable! !! His feathers are all ruffled because I had a towel over him when I was tube feeding him to hold him in place. .

Ruffled feathers aside, he looks really sick, possibly very close to deaths door. Can you take him to a vet?

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom