Please help with sick peacock

We have purchased Baytril from Mexico and India and haven't had any issues, but that's no guarantee. The brand shown on the Mexi-Cali site is one I have used, but not in many years, and I don't remember where we bought it from... Might have been from them, might not have been.

I agree with Garden Peas (except about being an expert, lol) and think her plan is a good one.

-Kathy

We have purchased Baytril from Mexico and India and haven't had any issues, but that's no guarantee. The brand shown on the Mexi-Cali site is one I have used, but not in many years, and I don't remember where we bought it from... Might have been from them, might not have been.

I agree with Garden Peas (except about being an expert, lol) and think her plan is a good one.

-Kathy

Hey I just started a new thread -- you can get it for FISH without a prescription right here in U.S. as nearly as I can tell. I did some rough (really rough!) number crunching on doses and I think it may work for peas...

I agree with Garden Peas (except about [Kathy} being an expert, lol) ...

-Kathy

Okay, let's start a poll:

Who agrees with me that Kathy @casportpony is an expert at treating sick peafowl?

(Kathy, you are AWESOME at this
clap.gif
)

You both very sweet, but keep in mind that my experience in treating respiratory infections is very limited.

-Kathy

Who agrees with me that Kathy @casportpony is an expert at treating sick peafowl?

(Kathy, you are AWESOME at this
clap.gif
)
she does a fine job and has helped save many pea lives
You both very sweet, but keep in mind that my experience in treating respiratory infections is very limited.

-Kathy
smack.gif
Now stop that and take your kudos like a good little peabrain
lau.gif
you know you try your best and we appreciate you
hugs.gif

Who agrees with me that Kathy @casportpony
is an expert at treating sick peafowl?
I agree 110% !!! Kathy is definitely PRO Pea!!! Words could not express how grateful I am to have an EXPERT who can help with questions and give answers that I can trust. My Little Eagles life has been in Kathys hands for going on 4 weeks now lol!

(Kathy, you are AWESOME at this :clap )

Back
Top Bottom