Please help with sick peacock

Shay, you can read where I am treating my 5 month old boy and I do have a few pictures. Dylansmom is the only one I have ever read that treated it successfully so she is helping me with my boy. I rather feel like I am torturing the poor baby though. :(

I have had it in chickens and wasn't able to fix but I have more knowledge now so I am hoping. And even turned upside down I can't tell its a problem on mine, when relaxed he holds them pretty normally. Its only when walking or running I see it.

Hope he is fine and we are just worrying you needlessly.

And good job on LE, she is such a darling.

thank you
1f606.png
she does look alot better her feathers look whiter and her eyes look brighter. What do u guys think from all the previous pics I have posted? She looks so much healthier to meA

Hey poo still looks good and I have only heard one sneeze tonight and thats good compared to 3 days ago when she would sneezing all day. Her chest sounds clear
1f60a.png
!!!

Hey guys
1f60a.png
I figured I would give you an update on Little Eagle, shes doing great I think shes 100%!!!!!!! (Kathy) do you think I should go one more day on the Baytril just to be safe? Also could anybody give me some advise on mites and treatment for my flock outside?

If she has been free of *all* symptoms for 2-3 days, there is no reason to treat further. What does she weigh today?

-Kathy

Hey guys
1f60a.png
I figured I would give you an update on Little Eagle, shes doing great I think shes 100%!!!!!!! (Kathy) do you think I should go one more day on the Baytril just to be safe? Also could anybody give me some advise on mites and treatment for my flock outside?

Hurray, what great news!!!
celebrate.gif
How wonderful! Shay, you took such good care of her, good job!
clap.gif

Thank you Garden Peas
1f606.png
I wasn't going to give up and its been a fight with the end resulting in a ALIVE healthy Pea baby!!!! She strong and definitely a fighter!

Back
Top Bottom