Please Help

Robin Annie

In the Brooder
Jun 17, 2020
I have a 3 month old white orpington that is having trouble walking. She is bright, eating and drinking. This has been going on almost two weeks and its getting gradually worse. One other thing I have noticed is she sound like a duck. I'm not sure if its an alarm call or if it is just normal for her.
Do you think it's Marrek's? Would she still be eating and drinking and still be alert etc?? I have checked her feet, it isn't bumble foot. although her feet are cool and look kind of bluish. She clenches her feet when she walks.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. She is a sweetheart!!
Thank you in advance

A video of her trying to walk would be most helpful. At least a picture of her feet from all sides.

It still won’t let me load. I will try at home to take a live video. I’m at work right now.
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to reply to my post with so little information. I wasn't able to load a video from my phone to site unfortunately. I ended up doing what was best for the good of my flock last night.
Talking with a lot of people on a site I was invited to yesterday on FB-Where I could post the video. Many said it was definitely Marek's although couldn't confirm without the post mortem test. Or it was some sort of bird flu. Either way I couldn't take the chance with the other 17 3 months olds. But thank you again!!

Back
Top Bottom