Please help

Paula 53

Chirping
May 23, 2021
Hi everyone please can I get some advice
I have a 2 week old chick it had a spradled right leg we have put a hobble on but she just lays down and sticks her leg out just the same when it does get up she falls all over not walking right after 24 hours also she keeps pecking the plaster off any advice please I just don’t know what to try next I want to give her a good start in her life thank you x

Can you post any pictures of the legs from the front with her standing in the floor or a table if you hold her up? It sounds like she could have one of the leg bone deformities (varus or valgus, or twisted tibia,) or possibly a slipped tendon or perosis.

Can you post any pictures of the legs from the front with her standing in the floor or a table if you hold her up? It sounds like she could have one of the leg bone deformities (varus or valgus, or twisted tibia,) or possibly a slipped tendon or perosis.
Can all of these be treated

Hi everyone please can I get some advice
I have a 2 week old chick it had a spradled right leg we have put a hobble on but she just lays down and sticks her leg out just the same when it does get up she falls all over not walking right after 24 hours also she keeps pecking the plaster off any advice please I just don’t know what to try next I want to give her a good start in her life thank you x
I wish I could help you. I can feel your pain. I have a 12 week old with a broken leg and it was my fault so I'm calling a vet in the morning. Hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom