please help

EZFarms

Songster
10 Years
Nov 23, 2013
northern california
I'm in need of someone that can make the three hour drive from Sac to Chester California.

"SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA: These two domestic ducks were dumped at a park in Sacramento. Thankfully, they were taken to Wildlife Care Association in Sacramento. Thanks to Farm Sanctuary's National Placement Board a great home has been secured for them in Chester, California! Wildlife Care needs someone to help make the three hour drive and get this dynamic duo to their new home."
these guys will hopefully have a home with me but we need to get them here. my car will not make it to Sac so we are hoping someone can help get them here <3 if you can help thank you.

also anyone have any idea what breeds they are?

How come one of the volunteers can't make the drive? I'm all the way up in Seattle so I'm afraid I can't be of much assistance.

Have you put a notice on the Where Am I Where Are You forum? That is organized by location.

I am over here on the east coast. Oh, they are precious! Dumped already…..

ive asked in the northern california forum to no avail so i figured id post in the duck forum as well. its sad isnt it? not even easter yet and they are already dumping them and when they arent even feathered out non the less i think they are 4-5 weeks old?

I wonder if there are any rescue people in your neck of the woods - sometimes folks can split up the ride. Wondering if a FB group might be helpful.

You probably can do this much better than I, there is this group I found online in Northern California. http://duckloversadoption.org Maybe they have a transport network.

Just thinking….

Back
Top Bottom