Please, I need more prayers

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chicknmania, Mar 28, 2009.

1. chicknmania

chicknmania Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    For my sanity. In addition to my brother's cancer, my DH is now in the hospital recovering from emergency surgery for subdural haematomas. We were scheduled to go on vacation next week, and will lose $550.00 in security deposit if we don't go. A majorbusiness deal I have been working on for months, fell through yesterday. This morning I found Hedwig hen (my favorite, I've told lots of stories about her) dead in our woods....what was left of her, that is. [​IMG]

2. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    [​IMG] im so sorry!!!
    lots of prayers for you!!!! [​IMG]

3. I put all of them on the request into my prayer box, Prayerfully under the circumstance, they will refund your deposit and and even better business deal will fall on you [​IMG] marrie

4. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I'm so sorry, hugs and prayers.

5. goobhen

goobhen Chicks Rule

Dec 6, 2008
    Indiana
    I will keep you in my prayers! God bless, Theresa

6. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG] and prayers

7. CATRAY44

CATRAY44 Lard Cookin Chicken Woman

How is your husband doing? My mom had a Subdural Hematoma from a fall/anuerysm, several years ago. She is fine now. I will be praying for your husband's complete recovery. I am also asking the Lord to give you His wisdom and peace in the days ahead and for protection of all He has given you. And for favor regarding a refund of all your money.

Bless you!

8. chicknmania

chicknmania Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    Thank you, everyone. He is stable right now but keeps going back and forth; they are talking about doing more surgery and also putting filters in the arteries leading to his heart; his bleed was caused by coumadin and he can never go back onit. He also has a bacterial infection (cdiff) caused by the antibiotic the doctor had himon prior, b/c they originally thought he had a sinus infection. So now he is in quarantine, and we are at some risk, besides. [​IMG]

9. CATRAY44

CATRAY44 Lard Cookin Chicken Woman

Lord I bring this man and the whole situation to You. You say that what 2 or more agree on as touching Your will, You will back up in heaven. I am counting on someone on this list to agree with me....I am asking that the medicines be sanctified to his body and only do what You created and intended it for. I am declaring balance to his entire body... blood pressure levels, oxygen , heart rate, liver, kidney, every system I call into divine order. No more swelling around the brain or bleeding. I am asking that any unholy thing concerning his body be neutralized and of no effect. I am also asking that You hand pick his caregivers. If there is anyone that needs to be on the team caring for the, please arrange it, and vice versa. Lord, You say in the Word that you give our angels new orders each day concerning us. Please send those angles forth to do Your bidding, concerning this family. Please give this couple peace and and a strong sense of Your presence and Love today.

God bless you both!

10. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Lord, I come to You in agreement with Cat and the others here. Praise to You, the Great Physician! Abba Father Your will be done in Your perfect timing. Holy Spirit sweep over this family and touch every area of their lives physical, mental, financial and abundantly spiritual.

Jesus thank You for the blood that has covered these problems! All sin, all iniquity and all sin! Continue to cover this family.

In Jesus' most Holy Name I pray, EXPECTING! amen and amen!

[​IMG] rest in the Lord and cling to the promise that we will be given the strength to get through anything with JOY!

i will contact CATRAY44 and arrange a prayer and fasting time. know that your sisters in Christ are in agreement with you and asking for His will be done. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by