Please keep me company.........

Quote:
Glad you saved it and weren't hurt too bad!
And I agree, Fried Green Tomatoes' (said in an american accent of course!!) is a fab film!

Hay girls found your post at last!!!!!!
Just wanted to add that I am sooooo sorry to hear you got hurt. That is just awful - the sitting about bit!!!!!!!
wink.png

I will think on things you can do on your bum - ?????????????

Thinking of you and am here too!!!

Oesdog

I think they are behind us by 5 + hours Tartannik so we will be going to bed and I will be up early in the morning!!!!!!!

Oesdog - Love you take care!!!

I feel so sorry for you having to keep your leg up for 3 weeks! When I had surgery a year and a half ago, I was supposed to do nothing for about a week, and after that, I couldn't lift anything over 10lbs. for 6 weeks! The first week was horrid-----but I kept doing things like sneaking and sweeping (with a broom) the kitchen floor. If I heard DH coming, I'd quick put the broom down and try to act casual when he came in the room-----then do it again if he left the room! Who in their right mind tries to "sneak" doing housework?!? I hope you don't have to resort to this sily behavior! LOL
smile.png

Quote:
I know what you mean though, i really need to sweep the living room floor! I am lying on the couch so can see everything that need done, might get the broom out when hubby eventually stops fussing and goes to work.
I must be bored am watching Maury!
wink.png

Ok I am up and your still in bed!!!!!!!!!

Hehe I was up, I was watching hubby getting the kids organised for school
big_smile.png

I'm not much good at sitting around for that amount of time either. One place I've found that's good to go on the computer is pogo.com. They have a bunch of different games you can play. Most are free, and if you want the rest, it cost (I think) around $30 US dollars for a year. I just play the free ones.

Back
Top Bottom