Please keep my girl in your thoughts. Sorry for another long post

Oh the poor baby! I'm so glad she has a good home with you. So many others would have just put her down. People don't understand when I say my girls are pets. They just see eggs and food. I hate the jokes people make about roasting them. How would they like jokes about eating their dogs?

She is so fortunate to have you, and I hope for a full recovery!

I just lost one of my girls last week to a hawk. It was my first death by a predator. It was heartbreaking and I miss her so much. I'm so glad yours made it and is doing well. Prayers for her!

You can try to stop hawk attacks in the future by maybe putting up a owl statue by where they free range I've heard hawks are afraid of owls cuz of their size but maybe also keep a broom or stick outside on hand while you cant kill hawks chasing them with a broom or stick is sure to make them think twice about going back to your all-you-can-carry coop restaurant

Oh the poor baby! I'm so glad she has a good home with you. So many others would have just put her down. People don't understand when I say my girls are pets. They just see eggs and food. I hate the jokes people make about roasting them. How would they like jokes about eating their dogs?

She is so fortunate to have you, and I hope for a full recovery!

I just lost one of my girls last week to a hawk. It was my first death by a predator. It was heartbreaking and I miss her so much. I'm so glad yours made it and is doing well. Prayers for her!
I feel the same way like no my OEGB hen is not meaty enough to make a nugget out of her

Back
Top Bottom