please .. need info .. Taylor sick ..

I will try the Epsom salt flush now ... I'll have my husband pick up the charcoal capsules on his way home ..

I followed the directions in the link .. I was able to just get a few cc's into her ... But about an hour later she pooped dark green .. Now back to white milky again .. I've been giving her at least a couple cc's of water with the vitamin mix in it every hour or so to keep her hydrated seems how I can't get her to eat ... My husband is bringing a tube home so we can try and get some puréed food into her ...

We lost Taylor last nite .. But fortunately she was with her friends Jackson and my beautiful baby Sydney ... She is no longer suffering or starving .. She seemed to have died peacefully in her sleep snuggled up to one of the stuffed animals in there house they have ..
She will be cremated and placed next to my lovely bird Avery I lost last year
** RIP ** TAYLOR **

hugs.gif

I'm sorry you lost her.
hit.gif

Thank you ..
And thank you for everyone's help ..
Taylor will be missed .. And always loved ...

We lost Taylor last nite .. But fortunately she was with her friends Jackson and my beautiful baby Sydney ... She is no longer suffering or starving .. She seemed to have died peacefully in her sleep snuggled up to one of the stuffed animals in there house they have ..
She will be cremated and placed next to my lovely bird Avery I lost last year
** RIP ** TAYLOR **
I am so sorry to hear this. your right though she is no longer suffering or starving. Still heart breaking for you but you did all you could and i have no doubts she knew your love.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom