Please post pics of Edwards pheasant

pktuan

In the Brooder
10 Years
Aug 31, 2009
Please post pic of your Edwards pheasant. If you know anyone want to sale them in USA, please buzz me. Thanks a lot.

Quote:
Used to own them, they now reside at the Sunset Zoo in Manhattan, KS http://www.ci.manhattan.ks.us/index.aspx?NID=22

A
few pics:

edwards02.jpg

edwards03.jpg

edwards05.jpg

Gene pool is small in the US, has been many, many years since fresh blood has been imported. Most of the captive birds already started from a small group in Europe. It is possible that like most species with small populations, the bottleneck may have been reached and we are on the upswing (or downswing)? Not sure. An interesting study for some grad student somewhere is to take samples of birds from both sides of the pond and see where we stand. !!

Dan

sent email

Hey DanNY po you never replied to my email telling me what you disagreed with me about, i hope you got it i thought u were not afraid to discuss it with me???? may be you did not get it

Last edited:
Quote:
Private e-mail sent. We don't need to "dirty up" this forum with our problems that does not pertain to pktuan's post. What was requested was photographs of Edward's Pheasants. I posted photos of Edward's Pheasants & some brief facts.

I request that the moderator of the forum remove everything after the photos that were posted.

Dan Cowell

Last edited:
The people there can be rude at times,but they are always there to help.Most of the problem is the ?'s have been asked a million times and the guys just get aggrevated.They give advice and people just don't want to listen to the hard cold facts.
Dan has a great site and please don't down it because you had 1 or 2 bad situations.Most people there are there to help.But please before you ask a question,look in the arcives,I'm sure you'll find your answer.
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom