Please post rooster pics with breed.

Pics
14434E26-FB33-40B5-9972-91DA1C2CC6DC.jpeg
here's my rooster(doesn't have a name,yet.) Albeit a little intimating, he sure is great with the hens, super protective and sweet as well. He's around 10-12 pounds of pure fluff and meat

I'm guessing an australorp mix, but I'm not too sure. He's rather big for an Australorp
so i'm starting to lean towards a new jersey giant

I recently put Duke in with 12 girls. He was seperated from Prince at about 4 months and was an inside rooster. I decided to give him a shot at his own girls

This is what happened when I put him outside(I had to share) the girls completely follow him and want to be very close to him

View attachment 1777388
They think Duke is so suave and debonair. :love They are in luv! He is quite the striking fella!

He really is. And such a gentleman with his ladies! He’s constantly tdbitting, showing them the perfect nest spaces in the coop, preening them, breaking up squabbles, keeping them together when they’re all out in the woods on adventures, keeping an eye on the sky, and calling out when he sees something scary. I can touch him, pick him up, and hand feed him, but he has developed a habit of rushing me and then touching me with his beak or chest. We are working on boundaries... :pop

23399D42-2606-4768-9964-4E42E3D4B7C0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom