Please post your chicken dogs!

Zahboo

Simply Stated
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Hope Mills, NC
We all struggle to get a dog that we trust alone around chickens, that will guard them, or simply not kill them the second they see them. A small tribute to these wonderful canines.

Mine is Willow Rose
smile.png
We just call her Willow; well that and Willy Billy Willa Billa Willow Billow Crazy Tree and Hey you. She is 22 weeks old and a husky mixed with barnyard mutt. She was my christmas for '09 and I love her. She lets the chickens walk on and around her and bites at the other dogs if they get too close. She doesn't even chase them when they flap and fly.

22333_willowjpg.jpg

Thanks. I picked her over her brother (was originally getting a boy) because of the eyes. The blue one is solid blue and the brown one has about 1/4 in the top inside corner thats blue. It's so cute
love.gif
but when she was tiny and inside, she would creep me out bc it glowed in dark LOL. What breed is yours?

Willow is SO cute! I love her eyes too.
big_smile.png

Blizzard087.jpg

This is my baby, Zoey.

Last edited:
Zoey is adorable! I was trying to find a pick of Will with my cochin rooster. He is sitting on her side while she's laying down. I just can't find it!

yuckyuck.gif
your picture is hilarious... reminds me of 'Animal Farm'
lau.gif

I LOVE willow rose as well..she is very pretty and those eyes are very cool...

Mine aren't really chicken dogs yet but they are learning as the girls advance from over the fence...

44332_over_the_fence2.jpg

21675_dscn0837.jpg

The Precious puppy. She only cares about them when they are little and peeping. After that she has no interest. My rottweiler, the nurse-maid!

It's my avatar <------- I can't get the stupid thing resized. I'll have to find a better photo.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom