Please Pray For Me Keep Prayers Coming Test Was Done update pg18

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by BirdBoy88, May 2, 2009.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    [​IMG]

i just got a letter in the mail from my doctors saying i might have cancer in my urinary track ...

but they are not fully sure yet so i have to go in this week for a test to see if it is or not so please pray for me that it's not i am really scared now

thank you all for your prayers [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  2. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    [​IMG] and prayers. 88? Is that the year you were born if so that makes you 21?

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    yup i will be 21 this August

and thank you [​IMG]

4. CityClucks

CityClucks The Center of a 50 Mile Radius

Jan 31, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    Oh no!! Major prayers going up for you. Whatever the result, God loves you and is ALWAYS watching over you, even when it doesn't seem like it.

5. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Sending prayers, Mark.

6. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    Thoughts are with you Mark,

Take good care of yourself, and know that everyone here will be praying and sending you good vibrations and wishes.

[​IMG]

7. ScoobyRoo

ScoobyRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2008
    Land of OZ
    Will pray for you Mark. Does this have to do with the bleeding you suffered a month or so ago??? I wish you the bestes![​IMG]

8. bigmike&nan

bigmike&nan Chillin' With My Peeps

Good luck Kid.

Being you are young you got a lot working in your favor. Live carefully, no smoking, drinking, eat well: lots of fresh fruit and vegetables - cut out the junk food and red meat for now, rest a lot. Relax... Keep The Good Lord near you.

I'll be praying for you son.

Michael

9. Lil_Chickadee

Lil_Chickadee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2009
    WV
    My thought and prayers are with you BirdBoy88 . [​IMG]

10. old mill poultry

old mill poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    You have my prayers birdboy. Please excuse me for saying this being a nurse of over 15 years. "What kind of doctor sends a 21 year old kid a letter in the mail telling them they have cancer!" I'd love to give him a piece of my mind. You have my prayers though and there have been lots of success with tumors or the bladder. What kind of a test do they want you to do?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by