1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Please Pray for me UPDATE on page 3

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by lovemychicks2much, May 5, 2009.

1. lovemychicks2much

lovemychicks2much Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Mercer Co.
    Hello all I have a huge favor to ask of you all will you all please pray for me I am 32 and i am having a terrible time with panic attacks and i have tried eveything to control them and they are just over coming my life I know that Jesus says to cast all your worries ad fear upon him and he will take care of them and all i do is pray to him for his help I have always had problems with this for some years now but I found out friday that I was high risk for cancer so on June the 2nd they are going to do a complete histarecty spelling??? on me and it has me tore all to peice so please everyone just say a pray for me to help me get through this

Thanks everyone
    God Bless You All
    Angie

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

prayers from WA state...I am sure more chickens would help you out!? [​IMG]

3. Mourningdove

Mourningdove Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    [​IMG] praying and good luck!

4. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Lord, hear these prayers. Be with Angie in her time of need and lift her up. Give her the strength to overcome these terrible fears that have darkened her life. Hold her hand and lead her through this surgery and heal her body and her mind. Give her peace as only You can.
    In the name of the Father, I pray. Amen.

Have faith, Angie and stay strong. [​IMG]

5. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    [​IMG] Prayers sent your way........

6. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers and [​IMG] !

7. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    [​IMG] and wishing you the best!

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Prayer said my dear [​IMG]

9. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2008
    Bergen, NY
    Angie, I prayed for God to calm your heart. [​IMG]

10. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Quote:Amen!

You know what Angie needs at this time Lord, free her spirit and let her mind be free of this anxiety and fear. Let calmness surround her and let your peace be her peace. Let her know that we all are there to hold her hand with her as she endures this stress and strain. We lift her up to you Lord for you to do your work through her.

Amen!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by