Please pray for Rosie

the Old Rebel

Rest in Peace -2011
12 Years
May 12, 2007
Hendersonville NC
I have a 6-year-old bourbon red turkey hen that has been battling for her life for three months or more. She has lost all of the meat on her breastbone. Her thighs are tiny. But her eyes are bright. She keeps on eating and drinking. She has the strongest will to live of any animal I've ever worked with.

We've wormed her with Wazine and then Safeguard (once each). She's been on Sulmet and then Tylan 100. She is now on Terramycin.

We have force-fed yogurt to re-establish the good bacteria. She's been getting electrolytes and vitamins in her water. We also give her 4 droppers of Poly-Visol every day. I give her boiled egg yolks in her gamebird breeder feed.

She needs prayer and lots of it. I thank you in advance for it.

Can anyone think of anything else we can try???

I really, really, really don't want to lose her. I, myself, am battling cancer AGAIN, and somehow I feel like my battle is linked with hers. If she can make it, so can I.

Please pray for both of us. Thank you.

Father God, just wrap Your wings around Old Rebel. i lift them up to You right now for comfort and Holy Spirit pray for me as i don't know the words.

Lord, You gave us charge over the animals and Old Rebel is trying their best to do so for Rosie. please give them wisdom and discernment for her care. we know that the birds of the fields are important to You and even more so, are we! thank You Abba Father!

Jesus, i just plead Your blood over both these precious creatures right now and give them to You at the cross where You already paid debt for our sins, iniquities and illnesses. i pray for restoration but also God's will. we just want to be in Your will.

i ask all this believing Lord that You have a plan we cannot even fathom and that You are already doing something! in Jesus' name, amen!!

Old Rebel, if i were your neighbor, i'd make Rosie and you a beautiful bowl of soup with some lovely wheat berries in it and lots of rosemary!
hugs.gif
and then we'd sit and talk about Rosie and how beautiful God's creatures are. i see that you are a wonderful person inside i bet.
God keep you and make His face to shine upon you and give you peace.

Miss Jayne - Lady Jayne,

I cannot thank you enough for that BEAUTIFUL prayer. It was just what I needed right when I needed it.

I wish we were neighbors. We'd enjoy that bowl of soup and some wonderful fellowship, I'm sure.

I just so want my Rosie to live. To be so weak, she is soooooooo strong.

I know that God knows what is good and best and right for both her and me. I just want it to be His will for her to live. Not my will, Lord, but thy will be done. Right??? But how WONDERFUL it would be if my will was Your will, Lord!!!! Then my Rosie would be restored to vibrant, beautiful health. I am believing for that - for both of us.

Anyway, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for taking time to pray with us and for us. What a blessing you are!!!

Hope you have a BLESSED and SPECIAL evening!!
the Old Rebel

The Old Rebel is a very special person indeed. She loves her animals like I love mine and will work her fingers to the bone to help one. She holds her animals and helps them "crossover" when their time comes. She is truly beautiful inside and out. Rosie is in my prayers. I've seen her and she really wants to live.

My prayers go out to you and Rosie. How lucky Rosie is to have such a compassionate and loving friend in you. As you do I believe God has a plan for every creature he has created. My prayer is that in your time of need may God help you heal Rosie and in doing so indeed help you as well. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all for your thoughts, kind words, and prayers. My Rosie crossed the Rainbow Bridge last night. I believe she just went to sleep and flew over to the other side. We had lots of family there just waiting to greet her.

She will be hugely missed.

Thanks again.

Love to all,
the Old Rebel

I am so sorry for your loss. I had a BB Bronze who was 3 this year and she passed the beginning of summer. Her name was Thomasina. I know how you feel because she was my special girl. Is is so hard to loose them, but they are waiting for us and we will see them someday.

Back
Top Bottom