Please Pray for Zazouse

More prayers for the whole family.
1f64f.png

Many of you may not know ZAZ on facebook but if you want eye candy deluxe she posts about 30 new pictures each week on her wall. I do hope all is well, as I did notice her comments on her page but I didn't ask her what was wrong.

Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers, i have been on a Journey that has taken me to a darkend place but am working toward the light one day at a time,

Please keep my husband James on your daily prayers he has a very long road to recovery and treatment for the cancer that has taken hold of him, he is very far from home and keeping things here at the farm going smoothly while laying season is starting is already proven to be a challenge but we will get threw it , got a great bunch of LGD to keep them safe while i am mia

If you would like to follow my photos for a while here is my FB send me a request , I just can not be all over the net these days checking in so i am focused on putting my daily walks with the birds and animals on my FB when my heart allows it as my Joy has been stolen for a while now and just finding normal is a bit of a task

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008887097513

Back
Top Bottom