Please Pray

I'll pray.................. When I was 7 my mother took her life and people prayed and prayed for me, even though I was 7, I was strong. Prayer does help and I know you'll find comfort in it. How old was she?

I will pray for your husband, in his loss, to not focus on his pain of guilt. And for you, because you loved her too. I've found that God hardly ever removes terrible feelings when you are praying, but that he works over the next few days to gradually lessen pain. Blessings to you, even though none seem evident right now, other than her good life.

Only in God will you find the comfort that you and your family need. I pray that you will be comforted and be able to celebrate her life that sounded so full! I know she will be missed! Wish I could have known her too!

I will pray for you, your husband and the rest of the family. I know how hard it is at a time like this. But rejoice in the Lord for taking her so she doesn't have to suffer anymore. She will be missed, but you will always have the memories that makes it seem like she is still here. My sincere condelences.

Jada

I am sorry, she sounds like she was a wonderful woman. We all have our time, hers came and now she is with her maker and free from pain. My sympathy to you and yours.

So sorry, Alley, just sent up a prayer for you and your family
sad.png

Your aunt is rejoicing and worshiping with her Savior in heaven right now. Her pain is gone, and every tear has been wiped from her eyes by a loving God. Thank you Lord. Your husband did enough, and you did enough. She knows you both love her very much. Being there that one last time wouldn't have proven your love to her. Your love was proven over a lifetime of shared relationship. She knows. And she loves you both so much. Your husband being there wouldn't have changed God's timing. He sees right into our hearts, our minds, our secret hidden places, and He accepts us for who we are right there. He saw her pain, heard her prayers, and He loved her enough to take her right when He did. He is merciful.

Lord Jesus, long before the earth was created you knew Kerible Buhanin by name. You knew her like no other, as You created her. You created and knew every cell in her body, and You ordered them all together in Your image, and You called her your own. And You called her by name, Your sweet daughter Kerible. Lord, thank you for her. For her life, for the moments in the lives of the people that she touched, that she set straight, that she loved. Thank you for giving her to each one of them. Lord Jesus, You say that in heaven, there is no more tears, no more suffering, no more evil, no more sin, no more pain. You have prepared a place for her in heaven with You, and You have given her a new body. Thank you for Your pure love, poured out on her, as now she can see You, sweet Sweet Savior.

Lord Jesus, I pray for all of the people that mourn for her. Help each one to recognize You in her life. Give them Your peace, and ease their suffering. Help them to celebrate her life, as they give her over to Your care. You are so faithful Lord, Your care is so good. Lord, reveal Yourself to each one, hold them in Your loving arms, help them to know You, help them to find refuge in You, help each one in their place of need, like only You can do Jesus. Lord, cover their ears and hide their eyes from lies of the enemy and whisper the Truth into their hearts. And let them hear the truth. Touch each one with Your love, with Your strength, with Your peace. Thank You Lord for this wonderful woman, Kerible Buhanin. In the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we praise You, and thank You, and pray these things. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom