PLEASE READ--The EPIC SAGA of THE SPICE HEROES ****Super Silkies!****

Episode 3--The Bantam Menece!

The trio waddled on their furry feathery feet over to Ophelia. “Miss Wyandotte! Miss Wyandotte! Miss Wyandotte!” Pepper peeped excitedly.

“Why, how did you get here?” Ophelia opened her lovely yellow eyes wide.

“De big mean fuwwy ting tidnapped us.” Cinnamon hastened to explain.

Salt said nothing but a frightened “Peep!”

“Listen, chicks. You saw that ugly little hen out there?”

“Yes we did!”

“She wants to ransom us and make Diana pay money to get us back!”

“How mean!” Salt suddenly spoke up.
“Yeah Miss Feelya, we can escape!” Pepper tried to sound cheerful. “Does she ever go away?”

“I don’t know, Pepper. I’ve only been here a day.” Ophelia’s prettily wattled head drooped tragically. “Ask some of these other chickens.”

So Pepper waddled over to a nearby day old chick, who was shivering and crying for its mother. “I want my ma-ma!” It kept peeping. Pepper decided not to disturb it, and went to a large Cochin hen that looked as if it’s feathers had been moth-eaten, who was sitting on a pile of eggs. “Hiya kid, whats up?” She said casually, but with a determined look in her beady eyes.
“well, Mrs. Cochin, we want to twy to escape. Does the mean hen out there ever leave?” Pepper came to the point quickly, as the huge broody looked formidable.

“Well son, I don’t think you could escape. That ‘mean hen’ is more than mean—she’s a villain! She steals baby chicks from their mamas and sells them to a hatchery. And kidnaps all sorts of other birds a' holds them for ransom.”

Mrs. Cochin paused. The two other silkies were listening by now too.

“Well, chicks, maybe you could escape. I’ve thought many a day that I could if I somehow distracted the guards, but I can’t leave these eggs.”

A small dainty Spitzhauben Appelzeller rooster clucked from a high perch on top of a cabinet:

“That hen is a bantam menace! I hate her!”

Pepper looked up and saw the rooster. “That’s it!” He peeped.

Next episode:: Episode 4--Operation Peep!

Coming soon!!!!!

Please join the fan club!!!

Members:

Leia's Chickens

KSue

tinychicky

EE Lover;)

59664_001.jpg

Last edited:
Teaser:

“What is it, Pepper?” Ophelia’s silvery head jerked up. “Well,” Pepper thoughtfully stared at the Appelzeller rooster. “Sir, will you help us all to escape? I’ve sortof got a plan……”

(mysterious music please!)

Don't dispair-more is coming!!!!

A note: I will try to post regualarly everyday or so. I may or may not post tomorrow, 'cause it's sunday!!!!

Episode 4--Operation Peep!

“What is it, Pepper?” Ophelia’s silvery head jerked up. “Well,” Pepper thoughtfully stared at the Appelzeller rooster. “Sir, will you help us all to escape? I’ve sortof got a plan……”

Late that night, all was quiet. Only the two guard Leghorns were semi-awake by the flashlights affixed to their roller skates, outside of the large pop-doors. The Evil Amerucana was wheezing asthmatically, dreaming of strawberry yogurt, cracked corn and Gatorade,on a dirty Moshi pillow in the hall.

Inside the coop, almost all the hostages were sleeping. Mrs. Cochin had adopted the day-old chicks, and they were all snuggled against her downy feathers. The broilers were dreaming of vegetarians, vegan meals, and soybeans. The rest were mostly dreaming of escaping back to their various owners.
I say almost because the silkies, Ophelia and Radio-Flyer the Spitzhauben Appenzeller were plotting by the single piercing beam of moonlight shining through the chicken wire window.

“So,” Pepper’s tiny voice peeped softly. “Is we all ready? Mis’ Wyandotte and Mr…umm…Radio Flyer you two can go to wake evvybody up and distra—distr—wake everybody up. We’ll sneak out, and execute Plan B. Ready, men?”

“I’m not a man! I'm a girl chicken!” Salt indignantly chirped.

“Oh, quit peeping, Salty!” Pepper got ready to jump up onto the window.

“Now, Mis Wyandotte!”

Plan A went into action!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom