please remove this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
old.gif

"My house, call the police!"she said , whispering.
I picked up the second phone on the other side of the desk, holding the first on my shoulder with the side of my head, the smooth plastic cool against my ear as I listened, then dialed 911.
"911, please state your emergency." the operator said, in a gruff voice. It was a man.
"M-My friend is being attacked in her house."
"How do you know this?" he asked.
"She's on the phone with me."
"Where is she?"He asked.
I gave him the adress, and he said that he was sending help now.
A few minutes later I heard the sound of police cars coming from the first phone.
"Thank god." I heard Amy say.
"Where is you're friend now?" The man asked.
"Hold on," I said, and asked her loud enough that the operator could hear it. "Where are you, Amy?".
"In the drier, I'm hiding in the drier."
I told the man on the other line,"The drier."
He said, "The suspect has been apprehended trying to leave the scene, tell your friend she can come out."
I did.
"Thank you, you saved my life." she said, sounding relieved.
"And you saved mine."I said.
Just then, a nurse rounded the corner.
"What are you doing behind there?" she asked.
I said goodbye to Amy, and hung up both phones, then went as fast as i could around the corner, and into my room before the nurse could catch me.
In about five minutes I fell asleep...

To be continued....

Last edited:
Quote:
So what? Dino yours is just as awesome as horses don't let people get you down!

I can assure you mine will be going in a much different direction, but all i see similar is the fact that the police, and operators are in it, and no more drunk guy, just a burgular like he was in my first version.
I've actually been thinking of posting this for a while.
and besides do you see any dead parents anywhere?The BURGULAR is a total stranger who is a major contributor to the plot later on. HINT HINT
wink.png

Last edited:
Better? He's Not A Drunk Anymore. He Was Never A Drunk In My First Version, But I Changed A Few Things When I Posted It, Because A Drunk Seems Much Scarier Than An Ordinary Burgular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom