Please Return Clean Egg Cartons

DLS

Songster
11 Years
Mar 15, 2008
100 miles SOUTH of Atlanta
D.gif
I had a BIG box of small stickers that said"please return clean egg cartons" Now I have run out after several years . I am very shure that these little stickers has saved me a lot of money on using new cartons every time. I need more
WHO sells them?
Thank you
Dan

If you don't find any you could also get the printable stickers and print your own, too.
smile.png

Or offer a small "discount" on future eggs purchases when they bring them back. Just make sure people know it's not you BUYING the cartons back, it's a discount on their purchase from you.
roll.png

OMG! I just tried to kill that bug in your avatar.

Try eggcartons.com. Like bantimna said, I think there's a BYC discount. Offering them a discount for bringing back cartons sounds like a good idea also.

Another place to try would be your local feed store. Sometimes I will see the cardboard type with no labels on them for pretty cheap.

My DH talking about this very same thing today! Charge an extra 50 cents, then give a 50 cent credit if they return the carton! (I deleted only part of my original post, made no sense, sorry!) Went to Rural King today, they sell egg cartons only at this time of the year. Forget about trying to buy egg cartons or oyster shell in August, you cannot find them on the shelves!

Theresa

Last edited:
I got four boxes of egg cartons from someone on freecycle. I took some basic labels and stamped them with my "business" name, address, phone and prices. I then put a blurb on the the bottom about if they bring the carton back they would get $.50 off.

roll.png
I just took my mother some eggs in a carton I'd had from the store. We were making dinner, I turn around and she's cutting the top of the carton off! I asked her what she was doing, and she looked at me all innocent. Low and behold she was cutting out the bible verse that was printed inside the top with pinking shears.
th.gif

Of course, I couldn't get mad at her for that...

Anyhoo.... You could try eggcartons.com or buy some sheets of label paper and print your own!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom