please send a prayer or good thoughts our way

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Jkioneil, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Jkioneil

Jkioneil Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2010
    Oregon
    i may have to move and rehome my girls. I sure hope not but I do not know what to do!! my rent will be due on the 1st so i have a little time but not a lot. god willing enough!!! I am on a short term disability through work and it is up for review to move into Long term disability.they stoppped my payments as of 1st and they are processing it which could take too long and be well into august by the time they decide. Meanwhile my husband lost his job last week on tuesday so no other money coming in! have not paid a single bill this month. we fed our family of 9 instead becasue they did not tell us they were closing my Short term diability. i have surgery on the 27th not much i can do until then. the next for sure money i get is the third week of september. oh lord i am praying for a miracle!! there are two options but it is oe of those maybe and only if kind of things. If i am evicted we have no place to go (who could take us all anyway) scary. i have ever been in a position like this before in my life and i am ot a fan!!! But i have faith and trust. I am really worried about the girls. they should start laying this week or next and my thanksgiving turkey is growing everyday! [​IMG] I do not want to lose them [​IMG] i just dont knwo what to do with any of this and with a major medical issue it is all i can do to just focus on that let alone this stuff. i need that guy from the insurace commercial to tell these people that this is the only way we can live and i cant work and am in pain and need to be in some good hands rather red tape and BS! it is so frustrating. it has been in LTD for a week and still has not been given to a person to assess urg please say a prayer my family gets through this with the girls intact!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  2. slackwater

slackwater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Prayers coming. [​IMG]

4. cherwill

cherwill Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2010
    McPherson, KS
    I'll keep everything crossed for you. I'm having to re-home my roo and that's bad enough; I can't imagine losing all my girls, too. [​IMG]

5. Jkioneil

Jkioneil Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2010
    Oregon
    i am so worried. trying to think of anything and everything i can. thanks for the prayers and good thoughts. my husband says i have more lives than a cat and can always find us solutions maybe my nine lives are up but i am not giving up yet!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by