Please share your best duck/duckling pictures!

I’m in Michigan, I’m close to the Ohio border. We’ve had hit and miss weather. It will be super nice then cold again so I haven’t been able to take them out all the time yet, but I’m hoping the weather will be good soon. My son loves being with them outside so I have to make sure the weather isn’t too bad being that he’s only 2
My son is 2 as well and loves our ducks! He is nonverbal and has autism so his interactions with them are always so interesting. He gets eye level with them and runs one finger over their heads to pet. So sweet! I need to start a thread of our kids with ducks!

O my gosh! Fluffy and fuzzy, the one with the plumage is the male, or fluffy, right?
Your male KC, what is his name? He is darling. I had a male KC named Frank when I was a kid (10 and he died 3 years later).

My little oreo.
20190416_181125.jpg

My son is 2 as well and loves our ducks! He is nonverbal and has autism so his interactions with them are always so interesting. He gets eye level with them and runs one finger over their heads to pet. So sweet! I need to start a thread of our kids with ducks!
Yes please do! I actually just took photos of my son with the ducks and some of the baby chicks! Awe that’s so cute. My son tries to pet them but they don’t always let him. Although they are getting way better

Back
Top Bottom