Quote:
That was cute
gig.gif

Quote:
This was just mean.
hit.gif
And I see you hiding under that chair.
gig.gif
And the thought of a swirl in the toilet did cross my mind while washing the poof.
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
How can they be so smart (once in a while) and so incredibly dumb at the same time??

You must share your story. I have never known a silkie to be smart in any way at all.
lol.png

I don't know about Silkies not being smart. Widget has managed twice to survive 2 attacks. One when the silkies were attacked and Widget managed to go and hide and the second when my other flock was all killed and widget was pancaked in the back of the house hiding. So Widget has to be a little smart to survive twice. Meanwhile I have an OEG who refuses to come out of a tree during a storm.

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif

Now I cn't get the picture of a chicken doing yoga out of my mind!

Try looking at the chicken and picturing it...
lau.gif
gig.gif

I'd have to say that my two toilet bowl brushes - Jethro and Ellie Mae - are as smart as the rest of their flock.............

And a whole lot smarter than their fearful leader, Impy.
wink.png

When Widget is out and down on the floor if she gets too hot (central ac is broken in parts of house gettin new ducts) she knows to run/waddle/hop down to my room, walk up her ramp (big tall bed) and go to her pillow.

Yes Widget is spoiled. I'm thinking too much so. She snatched bologna from my daughter, makes the dog and cat move if she want's their spot, don't like bread or frozen vegies....her vegies have to be cooked.
hmm.png

Quote:
How can they be so smart (once in a while) and so incredibly dumb at the same time??

Beats me. Sometimes I have to ask my teenager the same thing!

Back
Top Bottom