please tell me the gender of my 5 month old rhode island red

is anyone on here from indianapolis that has a red sexlink pullet for sale that wants a submissive rhode island roo? ill pay you for the pullet and give you the roo. i dont think i can call this guy and bother him again,he probally thinks im crazy. i need a pullet around four or five months that can go outside

I bought 8 pullets and one of them looks just like yours. Have you found out if it is a cockerel?

I completely understand your delemma. I have chickens I have raised from chicks and are about 5 months old now and I think they sre roosters also. They do not crow (yet) but make a odd sound and only the three do that (ones I think are roosters

) I have picks. Can someone please help us?

I completely understand your delemma. I have chickens I have raised from chicks and are about 5 months old now and I think they sre roosters also. They do not crow (yet) but make a odd sound and only the three do that (ones I think are roosters

The Rocks are all pullets. Side pictures of the reds would be helpful, mostly of the one whose head is out of the picture.

If the age is correct, those are all pullets. They're getting ready to lay. Do they normally have more space than this? They look pretty crowded.

I have a couple of RIR and hoping you can help me with telling if they are roosters. Thank you.
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom