PLEASE tell me what breed!!!!

msrma7670

Songster
12 Years
Dec 14, 2007
I Am at home in Georgia
Can anyone please help me determine the breed to this bird? I Belive it ma be a silver laced wyandotts, or a deleware or a silver leghorn can not say for sure. Yes this was a hatchery bird from mcmurry i have gone back to the website and tried to figure it out but maybe someone can point me in the right direction. THANKS

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

ARE easter eggers normaly very high strung this one is very high strung and flighty? The legs are green/blue but does that mean he isone. Yes he will perty when he all grown up. Thanks for all the input so far.

Yup, definitely an EE and yes, most of my flock is high strung although with good handling they can be very tame as well. They are flighty and ours fly quite well. How old is this bird? The neck feathers look girly to me.

Jody

It is 5 weeks old. And no I have not looked under the tail feathers yet. However it is facing off with others and flexes it's neck feathers and this one is in charge of about thirty others all the same age but difrent breeds.

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

THANKS EVERYONE

Well, at 5 weeks, then yes it is a boy. It will go through many color changes before maturity, but will be a handsome roo.

Jody

Back
Top Bottom