PLEASE WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sundance, Jan 31, 2008.

1. My youngest son is deployed in the middle east and his wife has been in the hospital for the last 14 days with a blood problem, that the doctors in colorado springs have no idea what is, today chelle found out that her mother has breast cancer and they are going to take off her breast tomorrow. Chelle checked herself out of the hospital so that she could take care of her children and be with her mother, Please pray for chelle and for her mother. (I could use a couple of those prayers too)Patty is only 52 and no body had any idea that she was sick, she just felt tired all the time, and everyone just thought it was from trying to keep up with 2 small children, today we found out it's cancer, So we all need your prayers.[​IMG]

2. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    [​IMG] You got prayers headed your way. You will get lots of support here. Keep us posted on how everyone is doing. Best wishes for everyone.

3. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    I prayed for y'all. I hope everything goes well. Have faith that it will, in the name of Jesus. :aww

4. HenHappy

HenHappy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2007
    on my way to you....
    My prayers are on thier way! I'm so sorry for your family's troubles. Was anyone able to contact your son? I hope all goes well.

5. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Prayers are headed your way from Georgia too." Have Faith the Lord will answer your prayers"

6. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...[​IMG]

Dawn

7. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    My prayers are with your family.

jackie

8. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    I will pray for you and your son, daughter-in-law and her mother. My son served in Iraq and I know how the stress can get to you if you let it. But, our God is a good and merciful God who answers prayer. Believe.

9. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    I pray for your family

10. newchickowner

newchickowner Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2007
    Texas
    oh no! You will absolutely be in our prayers!!! :aww

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by