PLESE HELP!!!! Chickens beak got bit off

Pics
Amazing...so glad she is doing so well. I have really enjoyed following this thread and you have done a great job with her.

Love the video!!! More!!!
lol.png

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. Hopefully all of these pictures of Fuzzy Bum will make up for it :)

Fuzzy Bum is doing good. She is starting to remind me much of her old self. Her feathers are growing back, and she is sooo poufy! :) She has also gotten her fast speed back. If there was a chicken race, she would win 1st place for sure! It makes it a little bit harder to catch her though :p She also overemphasizes her steps. It's adorable! She lifts her feet as high as she possibly can when she walks :)

We are still tube feeding her once every day, which goes so smoothly now. She behaves herself, and is so good at it! She doesn't eat the scrambled egg as much as she used too. She still does eat some of it, but not as much as before. I'd like to think it was because she is eating some of her regular food, but sadly, her crop is always empty when I feel it. She has a new favourite food. Bread :) She loves it :) It makes me so sad when I see her attempt to pick up a piece of food by herself and fails. :( I am worried about what will happen when we go on vacation, what will happen to Fuzzy Bum? :( Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

On the bright side, I saw her drink from a puddle today!!! I was so proud of her!

Here are some pictures of her :)

Look how pretty she is!!!! Such a pretty girl. Look at how poufy her head feathers are!!! :D

Sunbathing in the Sun. Fuzzy Bum is glad it's not -20 outside anymore.

Soaking up the sun!!!

Beautiful Fuzzy Bum :)

Fuzzy Bum staying close to her sisters. She loves them! But Fuzzy bum is top hen, and is in charge of them all :)

Another picture that describes her name. Her Fuzzy Bum feathers are growing back! :)

Hahaha, I LOVE this picture. I took this photo when Fuzzy Bum was in mid flight. I can almost see a caption of Fuzzy Bum saying. "I must go! My people need me!" :p

Fuzzy Bum balancing on top of the fence

Looking up at me with her sweet eyes <3

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom