Pllleeeeaasssee help me with sexing these Ayam Cemani chicks

Here’s another picture

Attachments

• 3646E441-4AC3-4C71-9CC8-C456155ED8CA.jpeg
    3646E441-4AC3-4C71-9CC8-C456155ED8CA.jpeg
    339.9 KB · Views: 4
Can you take a photo, and I need to see clearly a full wing spread out, please. If I can see clearlythe gull lower edge if the wing either side bc it doesn't matter which one, I will try to tell you based on the wing if it's a cockerel or pullet. I'm no expert, but I will try to help you. I have Cemanis also, but I have 3 roos and only one hen right now, bc we lost several pullets at 2-3 days old. I'm waiting for my local breeder to sell.me more hens that are a bit older. We've had fairly good luck using this method.

Can you take a photo, and I need to see clearly a full wing spread out, please. If I can see clearlythe gull lower edge if the wing either side bc it doesn't matter which one, I will try to tell you based on the wing if it's a cockerel or pullet. I'm no expert, but I will try to help you. I have Cemanis also, but I have 3 roos and only one hen right now, bc we lost several pullets at 2-3 days old. I'm waiting for my local breeder to sell.me more hens that are a bit older. We've had fairly good luck using this method.
They are so old for wing sexing. They are like 6 weeks old or something

You can't wing sex Ayam Cemanis.

Back
Top Bottom