Plymouth Rock thread!

But you're so doggone GOOD at it! Miss chatting, my good friend.
hugs.gif
Ha, I used to be good at it. How could you miss with a Genesis! I didn't even know it had a built-in hygrometer! Wow! Who couldn't hatch in this thing? Miss you, too, sweetie! Call me sometime!
big_smile.png

any one here has a spare roo im looking for a buff rock
shipping will be good, but I can drive up to 1000 miles if necessary TY

Discovered my columbian Dixie is a roo today. Really disappointed. But my other 5 girls all laid today. They are fertile to bad they arent the right color.

Did not know you were a fan of the NN :)

----

I have all my breeding pens set up for spring. Everyone is sectioned off. I'm using Jagger II for my hatching eggs and chicks. Gatsby and my best pullets are just for me. Greedy? Won't be a while until I hatch from him just yet.. My older hens (plus a few early maturers) will be my sale breeders.

Now I have to get used to taking care of 7 extra pens.. FUN.

Discovered my columbian Dixie is a roo today. Really disappointed. But my other 5 girls all laid today. They are fertile to bad they arent the right color.

Well at least you have a strong masculine counter name(shortened version) to give him, it works appropriately for both when hes and good boy or got his tail in the air. LOL

Jeff

Did not know you were a fan of the NN :)

----

I have all my breeding pens set up for spring. Everyone is sectioned off. I'm using Jagger II for my hatching eggs and chicks. Gatsby and my best pullets are just for me. Greedy? Won't be a while until I hatch from him just yet.. My older hens (plus a few early maturers) will be my sale breeders.

Now I have to get used to taking care of 7 extra pens.. FUN.
I love my nekked necks! They're just crosses from hatchery stock, nothing fancy. I had a red one that when crossed to my splash Giant cock bird threw me blues every time. And I love the blues in any breed or hybrid!

SEVEN extra pens! I'm green!

Back
Top Bottom