Solved Plz add more reactions!

Do you think a rolleyes reaction is a good idea?

• Total voters
Pics
I ended the video recording just before it worked.
It took forever.
Screenshot_20201202-193711_BackYard Chickens.jpg

Well it showed what I wanted it to. I’m really really upset. I may stop using this site. I can’t believe it.

Hey, I’m really sorry you’re upset about the new reactions, but you’re kind of coming off a bit hateful (to me at least, and not gonna lie, I like the new reactions). I understand not everybody likes them, but I feel like the mods and @Nifty-Chicken worked really hard on them (I’m assuming, because I’ve never seen Rob slack on something regarding BYC), and they might feel a bit hurt by your comments. It’s ok to express how you feel (trust me, I do it all the time), but not if it makes someone else feel bad. Thanks for reading my post (if you did), and I hope you all have a good night!

PS: Sorry if I offended anybody by this post, I wasn’t trying to.

Hey, I’m really sorry you’re upset about the new reactions, but you’re kind of coming off a bit hateful (to me at least, and not gonna lie, I like the new reactions). I understand not everybody likes them, but I feel like the mods and @Nifty-Chicken worked really hard on them (I’m assuming, because I’ve never seen Rob slack on something regarding BYC), and they might feel a bit hurt by your comments. It’s ok to express how you feel (trust me, I do it all the time), but not if it makes someone else feel bad. Thanks for reading my post (if you did), and I hope you all have a good night!

PS: Sorry if I offended anybody by this post, I wasn’t trying to.
Thank you! I’m sorry y’all if I hurt anyone! I love this site and seriously can’t imagine not using it! Thank you @eggsandhens!!!

Back
Top Bottom