PLZ HELP NEED 2/3 bantam cochin frizzle eggs willing to pay up to $15

steve2495

Songster
10 Years
May 17, 2009
Lake Forest Illinois
so i put two two frizzle eggs in the bator and i was super excited because i was going to breed whatever i got with my polish to get frizzled polish. turns out none r developing at all
hit.gif
so now i am wondering if anyone can send me just 2/3 eggs to replace frizzled failures any color is good but something interesting would b nice red, splash, mottled. ill pay for more because i no the cost of all the materials cost and how little a profit would b from 2/3 eggs. i would rly need them shipped soon though perferably 2morrow PLZ HELP ME thx

Last edited:
any body? know it has just been a bit but i need these soon and i am offering alot for just a few eggs
smile.png
plz post if u can get me some plz!!
fl.gif

I wish you were closer. I have a little black frizzle cochin roo that I need to find a home for. Have you thought of trying for a chick locally instead of eggs? Good luck in your search!

Quote:
Ahhh, ok... yea, I don't know if you can tell that young if they are frizzles or not, as we don't have them. This one is about 7 weeks, he was an accident.
wink.png
I thought it was a regular baby cochin for a while, at least for a couple of weeks if I remember right. I bought it with a few other day old chicks. I was thinking you could look for older chicks, didn't realize your birds hadn't hatched yet. Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom