PM Inbox clean up procedures elluding me....

risurocket

Songster
11 Years
Jul 5, 2008
Wisconsin
I searched to see if anyone had this problem already and either my search technique is bad tonight or I am the first...anyway, the method for deleting multiple PMs from my inbox is not clear to me.

I have a command button to click on that implies I should be able to get rid of several messages at once, but so far I have only been able to clean up one message at a time...Could anyone out there please explain how to get the housekeeping done in my inbox? Thanks so much!

When you click on "delete multiple messages", it will switch to a page where you can click a box on the right hand side. Click the box on all the messages you want to delete, then at the bottom click the "delete" button.
It will ask you to confirm that you really want to delete them... just click "delete". They should go away.
smile.png

Last edited:
Ohhhh! On the *right* side is the little box! I was looking for that little thing. I think I must have had my broswer window shrunk down too much. Thank you so much!

This subject is why I came looking in this thread. I don't know how difficult of a change this would be, but for the purpose of deleting multiple messages would it be possible to add a 'select all' option. It's kinda a pain in the you-know-what to have to go through and individually click 30+ messages. The majority of the time I'm deleting them all at once. (My finger gets tired!)
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom