PM's

Take care of yourself
hugs.gif
and get seeing better soon.

Katy, wishing you a complete recovery. I know that the recovery period is fairly extensive. I have a friend dealing with the same problem, and he only has one eye. He said that first week post surgery was pure-- well, you already know what it was like.

Quote:
A blow to the eye can cause it.....not in my case.

People who are very near sighted have an elevated risk of it happening because of the shape of our eyeball......egg shaped not round like it's supposed to be. That is what caused mine to happen.

I've got full vision in it again and hopefully it will stay that way.

Katy!!! Shame on you! I've had that (yes, blind as a bat w/o my contacts) and I know they told me that reading was a NO-NO!!! They stressed that it included the computer, because the back and forth motion of the reading would stress the healing eye. I was told 3 weeks.

I've had 4 tears, 3 in the right eye and 1 in the left, with the most recent one causing a giant chunk of floaters I have to 'look around' all the darn time...it's been months of chasing shadows out of the way with quick sideways glances. Everyone thinks I'm being shifty-eyed...

Laser surgery is a God-send if you catch the flashes or new floaters in time. I'll be praying for you- that this is a permanent fix and you have NO MORE TROUBLE!!! Complete healing for Miss Katy!!

Katy is still on rest for her eyes!!! Keep her in your thoughts. Everything went fine with the first surgery, it healed nicely. Dr. found another small one and it's now repaired!!

Hugs and miss you Katy!!

Thanks for the update! I've wondered how she's been. I'm having sympathetic eye conditions!

I know there are some good docs in the area, and pray one has her sight in the highest regard.

Thanks for the update Tuff, I was wondering at the lack of emails!

Chooks, are YOU supposed to be on the computer?

Back
Top Bottom