Pocket Peanut's helped hatch contest!- Ends December 6th 2021

Winners announced !.png

Congratulations. @-Flash- @Silkie Princess @Fluffy Lambs

I know this has ended but I had two assist serama hatches yesterday/day before (last two days were no sleep.) Both were shrinkwrapped and were super weak once out the egg, so I put them under a lamp to avoid them being trampled/squished while they rested.

The yellow chick was also shrinkwrapped super early, so I had to wait til the veins receded and yolk was absorbed, which also made it stick to the shell membrane which made it tricky to whittle it out.

Burnt Toast

Little Lemon
20211215_050815.jpg
20211215_050951.jpg
20211215_081017.jpg

And here they are now, with one of their two mums and a rooster contemplating his life decisions.
20211215_182729.jpg

I know this has ended but I had two assist serama hatches yesterday/day before (last two days were no sleep.) Both were shrinkwrapped and were super weak once out the egg, so I put them under a lamp to avoid them being trampled/squished while they rested.

The yellow chick was also shrinkwrapped super early, so I had to wait til the veins receded and yolk was absorbed, which also made it stick to the shell membrane which made it tricky to whittle it out.

Burnt Toast

Little Lemon
View attachment 2930661View attachment 2930662View attachment 2930663

And here they are now, with one of their two mums and a rooster contemplating his life decisions.
View attachment 2930664
Burnt Toast!!! That is a great name!!!

Back
Top Bottom