Blue is silkie

IM000458.jpg

IM000457.jpg

Brown one is unkown was given to me at a auction

IM000456.jpg

IM000453.jpg

still in the incubator

Last edited:
I had a total of 17 hatch out of 21 that made it to day 21. I throw out five at day 14. I have four beautiful silkies i think all will be blue. I have one unknown and one delware x cuckoo maran. I have 11 baby Zaxby's. I can not wait to see what the turn out to look like. I am so glad i got a good hatch out of these. i have fifteen silkies on day 3. So i start the wait again.

Quote:
I have a lg 9200 and have it lined with shelf liner. I try to keep temps at 101.5 to 102 and humidity around 50 was turning them daily by hand three times a day. On day 18 up my humidity to arond 60 to 75 whatever i can get it to. This last batch i had added a hatchery incubator and it is an old hovabator and i did not open it until we had hatchlings. This is only my second batch. I have now added an automatic turner to my Lg9200 and it has helped with the turning. i keep a towel wrapped around the outside to help keep the temp regulated. i always use purel before i handle the eggs. other than that i just let them do there thing. It is a still air bator. Any other questions just ask.

Annika
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom