POISONOUS?.?. Help

Sara S

Crossing the Road
May 13, 2020
FL
While I was on vacation my brother was feeding my chickens and he fed them insect killer the powder kind with DE and they ate it because it’s all over their faces and it’s not the kind to eat because I looked it up. I wanted info from experienced people and will they die because I really can’t lose them so if you know what to do I’ll take anything because I gabe them food and I’m going to syringe water to them. Also are the eggs goonna be safe to eat they are 6 month old laying hens thank you

While I was on vacation my brother was feeding my chickens and he fed them insect killer the powder kind with DE and they ate it because it’s all over their faces and it’s not the kind to eat because I looked it up. I wanted info from experienced people and will they die because I really can’t lose them so if you know what to do I’ll take anything because I gabe them food and I’m going to syringe water to them. Also are the eggs goonna be safe to eat they are 6 month old laying hens thank you
Did he feed them chemicals, ir jus DE? DE won't kill them, but can cause problems if it is consumed in a large amount. Do you have a link to the product he fed them?

Back
Top Bottom