Pokemon thread~!

What does everyone have in their teams? I do competitive battling. I have:

Garchomp with 5 IVs and EV trained for Attack and Speed. He knows Stone Edge, Earthquake, Iron Tail and Outrage.

Togekiss with 3 IVs. Knows Dazzling Gleam, Air Slash, Flamethrower and Wish.

Aegislash with 5 IVs, EV trained for HP and Attack. Knows Sacred Sword, King's Shield, Swords Dance and Shadow Sneak.

Blaziken with 5 IVs. Knows Slash, Blaze Kick, Brave Bird and Sky Uppercut.

Tyranitar, 5 IVs Mega evolves mostly, Stone Edge, Crunch, Thrash and Earthquake.

Greninja, Protean. 3 IVs but I'm training one with 5. Knows Water Pulse, Smack Down, Bounce and Extrasensory.

I have a Dragonite as well, and a few others which I occasionally use, but my favourites are Garchomp and Aegislash.
How do you get Iv's without Trading Ledgendaries or Breeding?

Wow I'm jealous haha. I've had the following shinies:
Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot.
Poliwhirl x2, Politoed.
Red-Stripe Basculin.
Corsola x2.
Octillery x3
Alomomola.
Venipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede.
Maybe more that I've forgotten lol
How do you get so many Shinies? I have Tried Breeding and Chaining with the Pokeradar, but I only get like a Chain of 5 and you need a Chain of 40 to get Shinies.

How do you get so many Shinies? I have Tried Breeding and Chaining with the Pokeradar, but I only get like a Chain of 5 and you need a Chain of 40 to get Shinies.
I get a lot from fishing chaining. It's pretty easy if you know how to do it, and only takes a couple of hours. Breeding took me about 15 hours, and my pidgey was by pure luck really.

Pokejoke: Kanto Fried Combusken
If this doesn't make you laugh I don't know what will
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom