Pokemon thread~!

Lol, I cant believe a Pokemon thread on a site for raising chickens. Wondering your ages, cause im 53 and me and all 7 of my kids love Pokemon. We have every game since red, yellow, blue and every movie on dvd, many collectibles and full first season on vhs tapes. Not to mention a huge book of cards! Might start naming our chicks as we have them pokemon names. Wish we had some games with us but everything is waiting to be shipped to our new home. We barely have internet and many people dont know much about them here. Enjoy your games.

Lol, I cant believe a Pokemon thread on a site for raising chickens. Wondering your ages, cause im 53 and me and all 7 of my kids love Pokemon. We have every game since red, yellow, blue and every movie on dvd, many collectibles and full first season on vhs tapes. Not to mention a huge book of cards! Might start naming our chicks as we have them pokemon names. Wish we had some games with us but everything is waiting to be shipped to our new home. We barely have internet and many people dont know much about them here. Enjoy your games.
lol, yeah I decided that there should be a Pokemon thread. Oh wow that's alot of stuff!

I have a giant binder o' Pokemon cards too! It's not as full as I would like but we have a ton of cards including my baby and first card a Raichu. We also have a chicken named Ash and when/if we get more hens imma name them Misty Dawn May Iris and Serena. I watch Pokemon shows and I have X Pearl Platinum And Diamond as well as some Pokemon ranger games and some mystery dungeon games too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom