Police Day!!!!!!!!! In SA

Quote:
Well in SA it isn't sunshine and blueberries all the time
hmm.png
We have our corupption, but we have devoted officers that are not their for the money but for the peep's (people).
smile.png

Same here!
thumbsup.gif

Trust me, the money ain't all that great.

Quote:
Well in SA it isn't sunshine and blueberries all the time
hmm.png
We have our corupption, but we have devoted officers that are not their for the money but for the peep's (people).
smile.png

Same here!
thumbsup.gif

I'm dewelling on a thin line now but, I think our Chief Police Officer is coruppt. Beke Klele (sp?)

Quote:
Same here!
thumbsup.gif

I'm dewelling on a thin line now but, I think our Chief Police Officer is coruppt. Beke Klele (sp?)

It happens in every profession - police, doctors, lawyers. Unfortunately in today's society morals are down and corruption is up.
Our chief is basically a good guy, a bit unqualified for the position, but his morals and his heart are in the right place.
I can't think of a single officer on our small town police force that I wouldn't trust with my life. They're good guys, just trying to make a living like everyone else.....and go home to their families at night.

Quote:

It happens in every profession - police, doctors, lawyers. Unfortunately in today's society morals are down and corruption is up.
Our chief is basically a good guy, a bit unqualified for the position, but his morals and his heart are in the right place.
I can't think of a single officer on our small town police force that I wouldn't trust with my life. They're good guys, just trying to make a living like everyone else.....and go home to their families at night.

thumbsup.gif
I agree with you on that one

Back
Top Bottom