Polish guessing game

Verthandi, thanks for the pic. I guess I will have to wait a few more weeks. I hope they are both girls, but I would keep a roo. Karen

The first one looks like a female. The second I would have to guess a male. I have 2 of the black white crested polish, 1 white polish and 1 silver laced black polish roo. The females have a more rounded crown and the males are spikey - like rockstar hair. LOL

wish i could help but im in the same boat. i have 8 polish, about 5-6 weeks old and im confused. my WCB and WCBl have pretty round puffs but are developing wattles(bright red) while the other 6 (SL and GL) have longer wild top-knots but no wattle development. they all have spur buds relative in size.

Last edited:
Hi, it looks like #1 with the nice poof has a spiny thing growing up thru the poof. Hmmm. And #2 is still having a bad hair day, but no spiny feathers.
The guessing game continues. I'll not start on the silkies at this time, LOL

That little white one should be "Miss Prissy Jr." since her top feathers look like a little bonnet!! Very cute
smile.png

LOL very funny. I just might name the female Prissy. I think the male will be named Sigfried, because, he is an escape artist, jumps on my leg, with those big eyes looking at me, and then tries to scramble off. Anyway, Sigfried because he is an escape artist, but I don't like the name Houdini, but I like Sigfried and Roy, I hope you can see my train of thought here, LOL

Back
Top Bottom