Polish Hatching Eggs to Ship Wednesday *SOLD*

Crunchie

Brook Valley Farm
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
Maryland
Sold! Thanks, Silkie!

6 eggs, White Crested Black Polish (large fowl). Collected Sunday/Monday/Tuesday so they must ship tomorrow! Some days the girls are fickle, so I can't guarantee a bunch of extras--but I will ship you any and all eggs that I have collected between Sunday and when I ship tomorrow, so you will get more than 6. $17 (shipping included) by PayPal only.

These are from show quality lines, but these birds are breeders and I have not shown any of them. You could hatch some nice birds, but I can't guarantee that you will hatch show winners. Please see my Polish page on my web site for pics. If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to ask here or email me at maria @ brookvalleyfarms.com (remove the spaces).

I have ~20 eggs from these pens in my incubator right now and I just candled at day 14 yesterday. I only had to toss one egg, so fertility is great!

Last edited:
Well, I've got 8 eggs (and I might get more tomorrow a.m. before I pack them) that need an incubator! Mine is full, and I have a hard time eating these eggs when I know that they could make itty bitty chicks!
wink.png

I've got a few Cuckoo Marans eggs that I could throw in with the Polish eggs as freebies if someone wanted those, too...

Back
Top Bottom