Polish hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Rhi13, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Rhi13

Rhi13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2010
    Belmont,NH
    Pre-sale for your April-Fall 2016 hatching:

Here you have 10+ extra (what the girls provide at time of shipment)of the finest quality bantam buff laced polish hatching eggs. This is my collection of the finest breeding lines that I have acquired over the years. I have bred out down to the best characteristics. I have 2 pens going; one has frizzled roos over smooth hens and one has smooth roos over frizzled hens. I hatch lots of frizzled babies myself from these guys. My hatch rates here are near 95%, fertility is about 98-99% here.
    That being said, I do not guarantee any hatch rates based on your incubation practices, shipping, or unknown variables. I bubble wrap each egg individually as well as double box. I have had very few "issues" but occasionally things can pop up. I do my best to meet satisfaction, that may include a replacement at buyers shipping cost. (Has happened once)

Shipping will be priority 2-3 day with tracking & insurance.
    Buy with confidence, and bid with the intent to pay. Non paying buyers will be reported.

THIS IS FOR A PRESALE. Pick your week you want eggs to arrive, and I will mark you down for that once paid. I will not pre-sell more than 1 dozen a week to be sure I have enough(although I have plenty of girls to cover that)! I will ship fresh eggs only. Email me first if you have a date preference.
    Thanks for looking.

* I am NPIP & AI clean for the state of NH*
    $75+shipping

~~~~~~~~~I also have LF Tolbunts~~~~~~

2. Rhi13

Rhi13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2010
    Belmont,NH
    Hatching eggs available now, no preorders needed. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by