*****Polish hen/chick wanted in Maine*****

Wow- ok, I didnt know that about Silkies. hmmm......that throws a wrench in my plans. Maybe by 4 to 6 months our house will finally sell and I won't have to worry if its a roo!?

I will get in deep trouble for sure once it starts crowing. (I had to fight the town to keep chickens in the first place. I already have an extra dog I'm not supposed to have.)

If I raise the cutie pie theres NO WAY i could possibley 'give it back' ! LOL.

Maybe I should wait for the Oxford chickenstock? Think someone will have an older pullet...I never been to one. I have no clue how many people will have silkies.

How much is yours and is it 'bearded'?

We just gave away a silkie splash roo. He was wonderful. And his crow was about as loud as a burp. LOL If anyone were going to have a rooster in town, a silkie would be it. Dogs growls are louder.

I would vote silkie too, for a therapy pet, but I would really recommend my 2 rescue great pyrs. They are the best therapy dogs ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.png

Jennifer,

Thanks! So are ALL silkie roos so quiet? I just may be able to sneak him by everyones nosey ears?!

Did you see my page 1 post in response to yours? I think I am suppoosed to be getting a light brahma chick from you in may when they come in.... just checking in to confirm I am on the list so I can take down my ads (I have people contacting me about other birds that are either roos or not brahma)....

Just let me know so I can expect to make a trip to Vassalboro!

e

Back
Top Bottom