Polish-pullets or cockerels?

Around 8 weeks I believe.
Sorry I know these are really bad but here is my polish rooster (Sunny) when he was exactly 8 weeks!😉 He had rooster spiky head feathers that were going down his neck, wattles, spiky hackle feathers, and long rooster tail feathers that were starting to curl!😁 (He’s the one on the right) So my best guess is that yours is a pullet!😉
7DBED13B-2820-40B5-A111-952C6A5153A4.png
5F795685-CA4F-4C3C-AD52-CF659DBB6142.png

Sorry I know these are really bad but here is my polish rooster (Sunny) when he was exactly 8 weeks!😉 He had rooster spiky head feathers that were going down his neck, wattles, spiky hackle feathers, and long rooster tail feathers that were starting to curl!😁 (He’s the one on the right) So my best guess is that yours is a pullet!😉View attachment 2790796View attachment 2790797
Don’t mind the photobombing Margo!🤣🤣

Sorry I know these are really bad but here is my polish rooster (Sunny) when he was exactly 8 weeks!😉 He had rooster spiky head feathers that were going down his neck, wattles, spiky hackle feathers, and long rooster tail feathers that were starting to curl!😁 (He’s the one on the right) So my best guess is that yours is a pullet!😉View attachment 2790796View attachment 2790797
This is super helpful and makes me very hopeful. Thank you so much!!

Oh oops sorry I got the dates wrong he’s actually 9.5 weeks here!😱 But I’m pretty sure he looked almost exactly the same!😉

Back
Top Bottom