Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The little one with the gold only has a couple of white feathers in his crest. The one bending down is also the black one. You just cant see the white when she looks up. She has alot of black. The other has alot more white but with those streamers. He acts like a rooster too!

Omg omg omg!!! I have 2 new white crested black banty girls turning up soon!!! I finally got hold of some polish! (They are super hard to get hold of in rural queensland, australia!) I have a standard polish roo. Looking forward to puffball babies!

white crested standing up looks like a boy. White crested bending looks like a girl. Black one looks like a girl

Gender help! The bigger ones are 12 weeks old and the little one is 7 1/2.

Are they suppose to be white crested black polish, are they pure? They almost look like our pultans which are 95+% black, all of my WCB polish have big white heads with black splashed in...Very pretty though!!!!!

Last edited:
We thought having 5 bators would be cool, we have over 100 polish babies! Here's 60-80 just moved outside to a new coop I built for them all...I took this at night to see how they were sleeping, not taking advantage of the perches like we thought LOL They did figure out how to put themselves away after the first night, very smart birds! New coop as it was being built last week... Once these are sold it'll be split for our Pultans and Silver Laced Polish who we are currently bonding with as we watch them transform...
tn
Glad it is working out. Our little babies that we got from you are so pretty. We just moved them outside this past weekend. Marlene

Im not sure if they are pure. The breeder told me they were black polish. There is def. more black than white. Her crest is so soft.The little one has so many colors. I thought that one was a boy as well because of the wattles but the crest is so big. They are cool!

Cackle hatchery is having a sale on their top hat special! I'm ordering one hopefully tonight
1f601.png
you can get white sultans polish houdans and German spitzhaubens.

ISO golden laced bantam polish eggs or chicks. Ordered two years in a row from Strombergs and never got. Then ordered eggs on e bay. Only two viable nine hatched. Have great incubator brinsea mini. HELP these are gift for my six year old who's been waiting two and a half years. Lol

Im not sure if they are pure. The breeder told me they were black polish. There is def. more black than white. Her crest is so soft.The little one has so many colors. I thought that one was a boy as well because of the wattles but the crest is so big. They are cool!
They are beautiful, I was just curious!

Back
Top Bottom